|With its distinctive corrugated iron roof and bullnose verandah, the Rushton is our most popular Australian style doll house.
It is typical of the late-Victorian era when corrugated iron was the main roofing material used for most houses. We can insert matching dormer windows. Alternatively, we can supply the Rushton with tiled roofing and dormer windows.
To make the interior of the house more accessible, a ground and top floor right-angled staircase can be inserted.
|· weatherboard walls
· corrugated iron roof and bullnose verandah
· 8 windows
· 6 rooms (including 2 attic)
· right-angle staircase to first floor
· 2 port hole windows in gables
· 2 Front doors, top & bottom verandah’s
|· roofing (with/without dormer windows)
· top floor entrance